Holiday Fare Wine TrailNovember 13th, 2012
The Hermann Wine Trail located between Hermann and New Haven, MO is bringing in the Holiday’s with its traditional Holiday Fare Wine Trail, November 17th and 18th. This festive celebration of good food and good wine is a great way to start your holiday season.
At seven stops along the way, winemakers will share their 2012 Holiday Fare tasting menu:
- Adam Puchta – Zuppa di Verdure (Italian Vegetable Soup), paired with Vidal
- Bias – Holiday Apple Crisp, paired with spiced Apple Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane – Wine Country Boeuf en Daube, paired with Star Lane Estate Red
- Hermannhof – Three-Mushroom Tartlet, paired with Chambourcin
- OakGlenn – Beef Balls Deluxe, paired with 2005 Norton
- Röbller – Winter Gumbo, paired with Norton
- Stone Hill – Lebkuchen, paired with Mulled Hermannsberger
Tickets may be purchased by phone from the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687.