Holiday Fare Wine Trail – Nov. 17 & 18October 10th, 2012
The Hermann Wine Trail in Hermann, MO is kicking off the holiday season with it’s traditional Holiday Fare Wine Trail for a festive celebration of good food and good wine.
From 10:00 to 5:00 on Saturday and 11:00 to 5:00 on Sunday, Wine Trail visitors will travel a scenic 20-mile route that meanders along the Missouri River between Hermann and New Haven.
At seven stops along the way, winemakers will share their 2012 Holiday Fare tasting menu:
- Adam Puchta – Zuppa di Verdure (Italian Vegetable Soup), paired with Vidal
- Bias – Holiday Apple Crisp, paired with spiced Apple Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane – Wine Country Boeuf en Daube, paired with Star Lane Estate Red
- Hermannhof – Three-Mushroom Tartlet, paired with Chambourcin
- OakGlenn – Beef Balls Deluxe, paired with 2005 Norton
- Röbller – Winter Gumbo, paired with Norton
- Stone Hill – Lebkuchen, paired with Mulled Hermannsberger
Wine Trail tickets are $30 per person and must be purchased in advance. The ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass, plus a chance to enter a drawing for a night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each participating winery.
Tickets also may be purchased by phone from the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687.