Hermann Wine Trail hosts “Berries & BarBQ”June 14th, 2012
Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail Showcases the Flavors of Summer July 28 & 29, 2012
Luscious berries, savory BarBQ and cool, fragrant wine cellars
make for a memorable summer weekend in Missouri Wine
Hermann-area vintners continue their crowd-pleasing ways July 30 and 31 with
the Berries & BarBQ Wine Trail. Visitors will have a chance to sample delectable
food and wine pairings at seven stops on the Hermann Wine Trail, which winds
for 20 scenic miles along the Missouri River between Hermann and New Haven.
This year’s tasting menu features:
• Adam Puchta Winery — Smoked Pastrami with Pit-Baked Beans, paired with Riefenstahler
• Bias Winery — Apple-Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chilled Berry Soup, paired with
Apple Weisser Flieder
• Dierberg Star Lane — Rosemary-Grilled Chicken with Blueberry Chutney, paired with Three
• Hermannhof Winery — Grilled Porkburger Pretzel Slider with Mixed Berry Relish, paired with
Chambourcin Vin Gris
• OakGlenn Winery — Swedish Meatballs with Smokey Apple Berry Sauce, paired with
• Röbller Winery — Smoked Pork Tacos with Blackberry Slaw, paired with Villa Rouge
• Stone Hill Winery — Pulled Pork, paired with Kick’n Berry Fizz
Wine Trails are held, rain or shine, from 10:00 to 5:00 Saturday and from 11:00
to 5:00 Sunday. The $30 per person ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass.
Participants also can enter a drawing for a one-night stay at a Hermann bed and
breakfast, plus a $30 gift certificate from each winery.
Tickets must be purchased in advance online at www.VisitHermann.com or from
the Hermann Welcome Center, 800-932-8687.
To learn more visit www.HermannWineTrail.com.