PA Gears Up For Fall Festivities At Several Wine TrailsOctober 31st, 2012
If you’re in the PA area in the next few days, check out some of the great fall festivals at some of the regions wine trails.
- Harrisburg-Hershey Fall Festival barrel tasting: Nov. 3-4, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets are $10 per person and $15 per couple. Armstrong Valley Vineyard and Winery, 717-896-7700 www.hersheyharrisburgwinecountry.com
- Wine Just Off the Vine: Nov. 10-11 and Nov. 17-18, at 23 wineries in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Tickets, $15. www.masondixonwinetrail.com
- Nouveau Release: Nov. 17-18, at nine Bucks County, wineries. Taste the first wine from this vintage. www.buckscountywinetrail.com
- Nouveau Weekend: Nov. 17-19, at eight Lehigh Valley Wine Trail wineries. Passports for March Madness also go on sale. www.lehighvalleywinetrail.com
- Harvest Wine Weekend: Nov. 2-3 and Nov. 9-10, at 23 wineries in northwest Pennsylvania. Tickets, $35. www.lakeeriewinecountry.org