Holidays in the Uplands Event Kicks Off this Nouveau WeekendNovember 6th, 2012
Visit the nine wineries on the Indiana Uplands Wine Trail from November 15 through December 31, 2012 and receive a gold ornament with each winery’s logo as well as a grapevine wreath to display your treasures. Complete the set of nine ornaments for a special holiday memento of your travels. Ticket price includes Indiana sales tax of 7%. Visit www.indianauplands.com for information, individual winery hours and trail map. www.indianauplands.com.
Click “Attend Event” to get your ticket today!
- Winzerwald will offer a new Lieblich, a semi-sweet blend of Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Vidal Blanc –the perfect match for holiday ham, turkey or goose!
- Butler Winery will be releasing their new semi-sweet Traminette.
- Carousel Winery will release its popular Winter Jewel, a mix of Raspberry and Cranberry wines. If the Ruby Gem Stone had a flavor, this would be it!
- French Lick Winery will debut a new dry red wine, Noiret. This medium bodied, fruity wine has bright cherry and strawberry flavors and a distinctive black pepper finish.
- Turtle Run will have a new 2012 Chambourcin.
- Best Vineyards will release a Chambourcin wine called Nouveau 2012 vinted in the traditional French Nouveau style. A semi-sweet wine with very fruity aromas of berries and cherry.
- Huber’s Orchard and Vineyard will once again have its Pop’s Reserve Nouveau for the 12th annual event at Huber’s Winery on Thursday Nov. 15. Pop’s Reserve is a deep rooted tradition passed onto the 6th Generation Huber’s by great, great grandfather Pop’s.