Holiday Fare Wine Trail • November 19-20,2011November 14th, 2011
Hit the Hermann Wine Trail Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00 • Sunday, 11:00 to 5:00 for the Holiday Fare Event
When new wines are cellared for a long winter’s nap and the larder is full of harvest bounty, the mood turns festive along the Hermann Wine Trail.
2011 Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta Winery Smoked Salmon Dip and Goat Cheese with Chipotle Red Pepper Bruschetta, paired with Vidal Blanc
- Bias Winery Potato Casserole Duet, paired with Sweet Ambrosia
- Dierberg Star Lane Shaved Beef Tenderloin on Crostini with Cabernet Sauvignon Reduction over Blue Cheese, paired with 2005 Star Lane Cabernet Sauvignon
- Hermannhof Winery Crab and Artichoke Stuffed Phyllo Shells, paired with 2010 Hermannhof Chardonel
- OakGlenn Winery Skewered Ham with Apricot & Cranberry Sauce, paired with Vignoles
- Röbller Winery Apfelstrudel, paired with Vidal Blanc
- Stone Hill Winery Pumpkin Spice Cookies, paired with Hermannsberger Mulled Wine
Tickets: $30 per person
Buy tickets here, or call 800-932-8687
A limited number of tickets are available—advance purchase required. Ticket price includes a souvenir wine glass. Visit any or all of the participating wineries and enter a drawing for one night’s stay at a Hermann B&B and a $30 gift certificate from each winery.