Berries and BarBQ on the Hermann Wine TrailJuly 15th, 2013
July 27 & 28, 2013
Saturday 10:00 to 5:00
Sunday 11:00 to 5:00
The Hermann Wine Trail’s Berries and BarBQ Wine Trail will feature luscious berries and savory BarBQ paired with their popular wines for a memorable summer weekend!
2013 Berries and BarBQ Tasting Menu
- Adam Puchta Winery –
Mediterranean Beef & Lamb Burgers with Pomegranate Signature Port BBQ Sauce, paired with Rose’
- Bias Winery – Grilled Pork Loin with Raspberry Glaze, paired with Raspberry Weisser Flieder
- Dierberg Star Lane Tasting Room – Blueberry-Glazed Ribs, paired with Syrah
- Hermannhof Winery – Grilled Pound Cake with Raspberry-Strawberry Compote, paired with Traminette
- OakGlenn Winery – Berry-Sauced Pulled Pork, paired with Vidal Blanc
- Röbller Winery – Smoked Asian Chicken Sliders with berries, paired with Traminette
- Stone Hill Winery – Raspberry BBQ Salmon, paired with Steinberg Red Sangria
Tickets are $30 per person and must be purchased in advance by Wed. July 24. Buy tickets here. Or call the Hermann Welcome Center at 800-932-8687 to order tickets.