A New Mobile App Promoting America’s Wineries!WineAmerica, along with Wines & Vines and America’s Wine Trails is reaching wine drinkers with a new mobile app filled with great features for discovering American wine. The app is a free download to the consumer and is compatible with any mobile device. Before its release, we are offering potential members an introductory offer…
Every Winery and Wine Trail across America will be listed in this new mobile app. America’s Wine Trails non-members will be listed by name, address and phone number…
As a member, you will enjoy a full page listing including these benefits:
- Picture (375 X 155)
- Links (phone, address, website)
- Video (mp4, QuickTime, FLV) if available
- Description about your winery (230 words)
- List of Varietals
- You will have your own web page on AmericasWineTrails.com with a password to update your content.
- Discounts to produce self-guided cell phone & mobile web tours.
- Associate links to special pricing for websites and winery consulting, and discounted purchasing to suppliers.
This mobile app is the most complete “Winery Guide” available today. It provides a tremendous opportunity to grab the attention of your target audience with your message, both inside and outside your normal advertising markets.
Sign up today and connect with future customers where they are most engaged, their mobile devices. Targeting your message to a specific audience will increase your brand awareness and boost revenue by motivating potential winery visitors.
With each new membership, America’s Wine Trails will donate five dollars to Free The Grapes Coalition devoted to lifting restrictions on wineries shipping their wine to other states.
Annual Membership Fee, $50.